CSS3 box-sizing property (resend with smaller patch).

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Thu Nov 4 15:32:00 GMT 2004

Am Donnerstag, 4. November 2004 15:23 schrieb Allan Sandfeld Jensen:
>  I suggest implementing it
> and under the box-sizing property. Another option would be using
> -khtml-box-sizing, but then it wouldn't work with any existing webpages.

I'd rather not call it box-sizing unless CSS3 goes final. Stick with
-khtml-box-sizing.

Mozilla only supports -moz-box-sizing, which khtml won't, so I wonder which
pages wouldn't work (less than they do anyway).

If you are keen you can call it -moz-box-sizing, but that may be a bad idea.

Otherwise, patch looks good. I'm looking forward to seeing it incorporated.

mfg
 Leo