Move rellinks for KDE3.3

Kevin Krammer kevin.krammer at gmx.at
Sun May 30 22:41:35 BST 2004

On Saturday 29 May 2004 21:05, David Faure wrote:
> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 08:56:06PM +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I am one of the developers of the KHTML plugin rellinks
> > (kdenonbeta/rellinks, http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks)
> > The plugin looks through a page's <link> elements and makes the ones with
> > rel or ref attribute available in a menu and a toolbar.
>
> The main problem with plugins is that it's still not possible to
> enable/disable them in Konqueror (well, not with a GUI at least). Does the
> rellinks plugin add its toolbar automatically, or does it have to be
> 'shown' by the user? If the latter, then it won't interfer with normal
> browsing, and I'm okay with the move.

Ok, as Franck wrote we will simply make the toolbar hidden by default, so the
user has to enable either permanent visibislity or automatic mode through the
plugin's menu.

> > As there are still two days left for updates to the feature list for
> > KDE3.3 I wanted to ask if we can move the plugin to
> > kdeaddons/konq-plugins and if yes, how we should proceed doing that.
>
> To get something moved on the server, ask sysadmin at kde.org, in general.
> I'll probably do it myself, but just in case I'm not available, someone
> else will :)

Ok, thanks!
CCing sysadmin at kde.org

As a follow up question, how do I add an entry to the KDE3.3 feature list?
Is this a file in one of the CVS modules or do I send a mail to someone?

Cheers,
Kevin