Move rellinks for KDE3.3

Shift shift at free.fr
Sat May 29 21:15:30 BST 2004

Le samedi 29 Mai 2004 21:05, David Faure a écrit :
> On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 08:56:06PM +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> > Hi!

Hi,

> > I am one of the developers of the KHTML plugin rellinks
> > (kdenonbeta/rellinks, http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks)
> > The plugin looks through a page's <link> elements and makes the ones with
> > rel or ref attribute available in a menu and a toolbar.
>
> The main problem with plugins is that it's still not possible to
> enable/disable them in Konqueror (well, not with a GUI at least).

This will be a very good thing for Konqueror. Waiting for it impatiently :)

> Does the
> rellinks plugin add its toolbar automatically, or does it have to be
> 'shown' by the user? If the latter, then it won't interfer with normal
> browsing, and I'm okay with the move.

For the moment, the rellinks toolbar appear only when necessary (if link tags
are detected) but the user can unactivate it completely by going to the "Tool
> Document Relations > Configure"  menu.
Will we unactivated in the default configuration so that it doesn't disturb
the user ?