Move rellinks for KDE3.3

David Faure faure at kde.org
Sat May 29 20:05:39 BST 2004

On Sat, May 29, 2004 at 08:56:06PM +0200, Kevin Krammer wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am one of the developers of the KHTML plugin rellinks (kdenonbeta/rellinks,
> http://shift.freezope.org/konq_rellinks)
> The plugin looks through a page's <link> elements and makes the ones with rel
> or ref attribute available in a menu and a toolbar.

The main problem with plugins is that it's still not possible to enable/disable
them in Konqueror (well, not with a GUI at least). Does the rellinks plugin
add its toolbar automatically, or does it have to be 'shown' by the user? If the
latter, then it won't interfer with normal browsing, and I'm okay with the move.

> As there are still two days left for updates to the feature list for KDE3.3 I
> wanted to ask if we can move the plugin to kdeaddons/konq-plugins and if yes,
> how we should proceed doing that.
To get something moved on the server, ask sysadmin at kde.org, in general. I'll
probably do it myself, but just in case I'm not available, someone else will :)