"Reload Frame" Action?

Paul Chamberlain tif at avatartechnology.com
Thu May 6 20:07:40 BST 2004

(I am not a subscriber to the developer list.)

I use a couple of operations in konqueror pretty
frequently that are not listed in the "configure
shortcuts" screen.  Specifically, I want to assign
a gesture to "reload frame".  So far, my gestures
have all mapped to a keystroke and this function
doesn't have a keystroke, it doesn't even have an
Action listed that I can assign one to.

With all the configurability of KDE, it seems like this
should be doable.  Maybe there's an under-the-covers
way?  An action that is used internally that just
isn't offered in the "configure shortcuts" screen?

Any ideas?
Paul Chamberlain, tif at avatartechnology.com