Fwd: Re: Fwd: kdebase/kcontrol/ebrowsing/plugins/ikws/searchproviders

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon Jun 7 00:24:58 BST 2004

Dnia niedziela, 6 czerwca 2004 23:37, David Faure napisaƂ:
> I agree (except for the b.k.o shortcut - it's useful for kde users
> too,
> not only for developers).

Right.

> Another solution would be a Category entry in the .desktop file, and
> using this to group shortcuts by category in the kcontrol module (making
> the listview hierarchical). The actual shortcuts would have to remain
> unique across categories, of course, to still work in konqueror.
> Categories would simply make the kcontrol module more useable (well,
> hopefully...)

Would be nice.
Buttons: Base, All, Multimedia, Development, Search, Dictionaries.
Hmm.  Is that all, or any other categories?

But this solution also isn't perfect - too many buttons and again it
will be barely usable :)

m.

Vim HTML Templates http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=988
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj