[Patch] Fixing the Access Key system

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Thu Jul 15 01:28:03 BST 2004

Ok, I finally committed the change in the accesskey system (fixing #83053).
You now have to press and release the ctrl button before pressing your
accesskey. I commited in a hurry, because of the new string.

I also managed to make a much improved version of my "display all accesskeys"
feature, using QLabels as Lubos suggested (patch attached). They now
integrate & scroll nicely with the view. I didn't commit this part, since It
is kind of a new feature & don't want to take the decision alone.

Hope it's ok with everyone.
Regards - Jean-Baptiste