[Patch] Fixing the Access Key system

bj at altern.org bj at altern.org
Wed Jul 14 19:13:30 BST 2004

On Wednesday 14 July 2004 11.26, Lubos Lunak wrote:

>  The part of the statusbar text talking about showing all accesskeys
> shouldn't be shown as it's not true with this patch (I think having it in
> #if 0 should keep it included for translation in case this feature makes it
> in 3.3 - it'd be nice to have it). Also, I think the text should have
> higher statusbar priority, otherwise it's not shown if e.g. the page shows
> something in the statusbar.
Attached are 2 patches. First is the change in accesskey system with the
changes you mentionned. Second one is a change in the about: page of
konqueror to mention the accessibility system (a few changes also need to be
done to the html layout, but not involving i18n strings..).
Does anyone oppose or can I commit (there's only a few hours left before
freeze)?
AlI I want is to fix the current behaviour and give more visibility to the
accesskeys. If anybody has another idea for an accesskey shortcut, we can
always revert before the release...

>  BTW, please use -p when creating diffs.
Sorry, my cvs complains about knowing nothing about -p, will investigate ASAP.

Jean-Baptiste