Fwd: Re: ideas for konqueror.org

Jeroen van Drie jvdev at 3va.net
Sun Jan 18 19:38:52 GMT 2004

Hi Alex,

I've been thinking along the same lines as you have - showing konqy with
kparts
kioslaves
and on different operating systems
konq on linux, *bsd, (native) osx and windows.
and on different architectures
konq on i386, ppc, sparc..

I hope to have some time this week to make screenies I can make (i have a
powerbook so i can show konqy on osx and on linux ppc)

Should be very nice - people like screenies :)

But the more screenies we have the more we have to update when the layout
changes - a new konqy usually means a new look as well.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Jeroen van Drie