PopupFlags in konq_listviewwidget.cc

David Faure dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Sat Jan 3 12:33:05 GMT 2004

On Saturday 03 January 2004 13:14, Julian Rockey wrote:
> David, OK thanks, I've done that, works fine on 3.2 now.
> Actually now I reflect I don't think BC is kept between releases for konqueror
> parts anyway - in my experience I always have to rebuild my app, otherwise I
> get undefined symbol errors in konq_listview.so anyway, i.e.

konq_listview.so is a part, not a library. You're not supposed to link to it, that's not portable.

> kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=konq_listview: file=/opt/non-portage/
> kde/HEAD/lib/kde3/konq_listview.la: /opt/non-portage/kde/HEAD/lib/kde3/
> konq_listview.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9KListView8takeItemEP13QListViewIte

Hmm? This looks strange though. This virtual function reimplementation was _added_,
not removed, which is forward-compatible. Check with ldd, the only explanation I can
think of, is that you compiled with kde-3.2 but run it with kde-3.1....

David Faure -- faure at kde.org, dfaure at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Qt/KDE/KOffice developer