PopupFlags in konq_listviewwidget.cc

Julian Rockey linux at jrockey.com
Sat Jan 3 12:14:11 GMT 2004

David, OK thanks, I've done that, works fine on 3.2 now.
Actually now I reflect I don't think BC is kept between releases for konqueror
parts anyway - in my experience I always have to rebuild my app, otherwise I
get undefined symbol errors in konq_listview.so anyway, i.e.

kdecore (KLibLoader): WARNING: library=konq_listview: file=/opt/non-portage/
kde/HEAD/lib/kde3/konq_listview.la: /opt/non-portage/kde/HEAD/lib/kde3/
konq_listview.so: undefined symbol: _ZN9KListView8takeItemEP13QListViewIte

which is application built against 3.1 trying to run against 3.2.

cheers
Julian