Patch: improved offline browsing for KDE-3.2.0

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Sat Feb 21 20:58:59 GMT 2004

Dnia sob 21. lutego 2004 21:01, MG napisaƂ:
> Hi,
>
> the attached patch improves offline browsing behavior in Konqueror. In
> short, it implements more aggressive caching. Every object is cached
> regardless of no-cache requests from webservers.  The patch even takes
> care of javascript.
>
> You'll see the effect of this patch on slashdot. Try surfing to slashdot,
> select offline browsing, kill Konqueror (important) and surf to slashdot
> again. The unpatched browser shows broken images, while with my patch it
> will show the page as visited.
>
> It also updates the cache configuration GUI. Now it is possible to select
> all five different HTTP cache strategies.

YES, YES, YES. Please include this, please. :)

m.

ps. Not developer, thus my vote weighs little but I hope it shows user
demand
:P

Learn Touch Typing with Vim? Oui. Ja. Yes. Tak:
  http://vim.sourceforge.net/script.php?script_id=461
vim.pl - http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/