[patch] inlines

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Fri Feb 13 21:10:41 GMT 2004

On Friday 13 February 2004 20:37, Germain Garand wrote:

> styleForElement in cssstyleselector, updateFirstLetter

yeah :/ updateFirstLetter should be optional for fixing the regression though.

> , and they have a new
> _pseudoBits thing in the non-inherited flags
> (not sure if that's needed...

I didn't see a reason for it yet.

> In the meantime, what about the simple attached patch for an easy backport?

well, that creates a default style..  an inheritFrom is missing.

You're right, thats too much to merge right now. Ideally I'd like to have
something working in head which we can backport for 3.2.1.

Dirk