iconview behaviour changing, possible or not?

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Sat Dec 11 20:16:37 GMT 2004

Yes, I thought of service menus, but that's not really enough to implement
fully the features. Konqui would need to dig into every directory, search for
<dirname>/.svn directories and check if any file has been changed since the
last update. Then an icon would show if the directory is up-to-date or needs
committing.

Also, it's not a specific mimetype that shows the specific service menu, it's
every file and folder which are related to the repository.

Thanks for the hint, but I think it's a little bit harder than that. And I
think I may need to wait for kde4 to implement such a thing cleanly, which is
why I was e-mailing kfm-devel. Maybe I'm totally wrong, but I don't think
it's so easy to implement those with the current konqui structure.