iconview behaviour changing, possible or not?

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Sat Dec 11 19:59:56 GMT 2004

On Friday 10 December 2004 17:14, Unai Garro wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm trying to figure out a way to make konqui's iconview behave differently
> (as a repository browser) on cvs/svn directories. Would that be possible?

Probably there are other possibilities, but maybe the following helps:

http://developer.kde.org/documentation/tutorials/dot/servicemenus.html

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail

       Some operating systems are called 'user friendly',
             Linux however is 'expert friendly'.