iconview behaviour changing, possible or not?

Unai Garro ugarro at telefonica.net
Fri Dec 10 16:14:55 GMT 2004

Hi there,

I'm trying to figure out a way to make konqui's iconview behave differently
(as a repository browser) on cvs/svn directories. Would that be possible?

I'm used to tortoise-svn at work (on winders, unfortunately), and I have to
admit it works impressively nicely. You get into a repository folder, and
immediately you're shown if a file is changed or not, rmb menu shows
commit/update options...
( http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/images/ExplorerView1.png )

It's similar to cervisia's kpart, but the difference is that you don't get a
completely different gui. It's the file browser itself. You can still go back
to the previous folder. You still have the normal rmb options appart from the
svn ones.

Cervisia fails on this, because it hasn't implemented normal folder viewing.
Kparts are nice, but then I would need to duplicate the whole konqui iconview
behaviour completely. Maybe there's a way to inherit the current konqui kpart
and do some changes to it?