Speed and Look.. what comes next.

Enrico Ros eros.kde at email.it
Sat Apr 3 19:31:49 BST 2004

On Saturday 03 April 2004 18:10, Enrico Ros wrote:
> I want to apply the patches you find in that page, so I'm asking if I can.
> Here is the list of patches:

While waiting to hear your comments about the pending commits, I'd like to
know your opinions about what are the graphics improvements that must be done
on the filebrowsing views now.
By applying the pending patches the IconView filebrowser takes no more
repaints than what it needs. In fact i was bored to hear someone saying gnome
or w.. filebrowsers look better only because of flickering! --complains;

So, if anyone sees agfx bug, please tell me! Now I'm going to take a look to
KFileView(s) because they have similar problems.

Thank you,
Enrico