[Wishlist] Save the sorting criterion to view profile

Anna Nymos fnschy at yahoo.de
Thu May 29 02:03:11 BST 2003

On Sunday 25 May 2003 13:25, David Faure wrote:
> > Should I change it to the listview's behaviour or keep it as it is now?
>
> IIRC the listview saves the sorting criterion on a per-protocol basis,
> since the actual columns depend on the protocol...

Yes the listview's way of saving is a bit overkill for iconview. I didn't
notice thit behaviour on the first sight (only had a short look on the
configuration file where only one protocol was listed).

I tested my code further and it seems not to work sometimes (epecially on
directories with many files), that's the reason why I didn't commit the patch
yet. I hope to find the reason for this soon.

Regards,
Anna Nymos