[Wishlist] Save the sorting criterion to view profile

Anna Nymos fnschy at yahoo.de
Thu May 29 18:10:18 BST 2003

On Thursday 29 May 2003 03:03, I wrote:
> I tested my code further and it seems not to work sometimes (epecially on
> directories with many files), that's the reason why I didn't commit the
> patch yet. I hope to find the reason for this soon.

It didn't work, because the code to activate the menu item was placed above
where the menu items are connect()ed to the slotSortByXXXX()-functions my
code relied on. I also moved the code for changing the sort criterion from
setupSortKeys() - which is called on entering every directory - to the
slotSortByXXXX() functions - these are called only on real changes.

Regards,
Anna Nymos