konqueror (khtml) jumbling-up images

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Sun May 4 12:14:49 BST 2003

On Saturday 03 May 2003 20:20, Sarang Lakare wrote:
> Open it in mozilla and konqueror and compare the images on the second row
> in the image gallary (foot dataset). Konqueror is not showing the correct
> images, but rather arbitrarily replacing the images with some other ones!

Looks like the PNG images are either corrupt or at least making Konqueror's
PNG loader corrupt them. Right-click the image and select 'view image'. Next
press F5 or click the reload button a few times - every time you do you get
different garbage.

This is with SuSE 8.2's KDE, I haven't rebuilt CVS HEAD yet since my
reinstall.

--
Martijn