konqueror (khtml) jumbling-up images

Sarang Lakare sarang at users.sourceforge.net
Sat May 3 19:20:22 BST 2003

Hi guys,

I am getting a strange error on this page:

http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/research/projects/rangeshifting.php

Open it in mozilla and konqueror and compare the images on the second row in
the image gallary (foot dataset). Konqueror is not showing the correct
images, but rather arbitrarily replacing the images with some other ones!

This are the correct images (as rendered by mozilla):
http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/pub/correct-images.jpg

and this is what I get with konqueror:
http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/pub/wrong-images.jpg

My system is stock Linux Mandrake 9.1 that comes with KDE 3.1

Please CC me your replies as I am not on the list.

Regards,
Sarang

Sarang Lakare
mailto:sarang at users#sourceforge.net
web:http://www.cs.sunysb.edu/~lsarang/linux
!!Join the fight for freedom - Go GNU/Linux!!