Flood your bank account with $5 bills!

Transitions 21 transitions21 at bigfoot.com
Sun Jul 13 19:24:04 BST 2003

Hello.

Would you like to see your bank account choked
with $5 bills every day? Well, there is a way, and we
will show you exactly how to do it!

I think you already know that Classified ads, Opt-in
Lists, FFAs, Search Engines, Link Exchanges, Start-
page programs, Lead-clubs, and Surf4hits programs
don't work at all! So, isn't it time you found out the
hush-hush secrets of the one thing that does  - BULK
EMAIL?

To get your F*R*E*E. copy of "The Untold Secrets to
Wealth on the Web" today,  just click on
jlhammond at argentina.com?subject=Secrets

Or...Click here to Sign up: jlhammond at argentina.
com?subject=Send-me-URL

Best regards,
James L. Hammond

For easy Removal just click here: