Win32 Port of Safari

Alan Gutierrez ajglist at izzy.net
Wed Jan 8 20:37:25 GMT 2003

Mr Joham

Thank you for broaching the subject of licences. The "IP infringment" aspect
of Visual C++ is news to me. I would be using Visual C++ 6 SP 1 to do this
development, which is the complier I use to compile Mozilla. I'll Google on
this, chat with Mozillans, thank you.

I was more concerned about Qt/WebCore/JavaScriptCore restrictions. Although I
am literally aching (boring XSLT -> headache) to get started with Konq, I'm
going to do some research on Apple's licencing first.

I was very cautious about posting here. Thank you for the insight. If anyone
has any other comments, I'd love to hear them.

Alan Gutierrez