kdelibs/khtml

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Feb 3 04:30:47 GMT 2003

On Mon, 03 Feb 2003, Peter Kelly wrote:

> - The prefix stuff that I broke before. I'll add a prefixId -> name
> mapping in DocumentImpl similar to what we're doing for element names.

Well, the only gain is a shared string storage. you cannot use the attribute
prefix for anything relevant (its dead storage, nowhere used except through
the DOM bindings). Its for 90% of the existing webpages zero all the time,
therefore I don't think the additional code bloat justifies this
overhead in implementation.

The attribute case fix is already in safari, it will be merged
soon.

--
Dirk (received 995 mails today)