Your China Buying Agent! (030410-3)

iampanfine iampanfi at ms75.hinet.net
Thu Apr 10 14:10:29 BST 2003

We would like to apologize as soon as this email is caused you any inconvenience. If it is, should you delete it directly, or send it back to iampanfi at ms75.hinet.net. Many thanks!

Dear Sir/Madam:

PANFINE GROUP, since 1982
The Reliable Partner: Stable Cooperation, Truly Support With Coordination & Understanding

Are you seeking a buying agent to assist you in outsourcing and producing the most competitive products from China?   Well, here we are.   We're Panfine!

"PANFINE GROUP" is able to be your professional buying agent located in China because we are involved the following business as:

Services: (Location in Shanghai, China)
*RESOURCE
*REPACKAGE
*LOGISTIC CENTER
*PRODUCTION

Products: (Made in China or Taiwan)
1.	General Merchandise:  Bike, Beauty Care Implement, Toy, Bags
2.	Industrial Items:  Battery, Packing material, Ferrite core, Electronics transformer, Safety Gear Products
3.	TFT LCD Monitor & Plasma Display
4.	Precision Parts: Fastener, Piston
5.	Wireless Solution: RF mouse/keyboard, Hands free sets
6.	Action Scanner
7.	4-lens Camera (Action Sampler)

Gaining higher profit or reducing overall costs for your business, please contact us immediately.  We wish for you to have a great success in business!

Best regards,

Kimberly Chu for
Panfine Creations Corp. (030410-3)