broken konq-embed stuff in kde3.1

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Mon Apr 14 06:55:27 BST 2003

On Die, 08 Apr 2003, Luciano Montanaro wrote:

> The implementation of this object seems unfinished, and it is not clear to
> me  what it is used for. Can someone comment on this?

The class is a Konqueror specific extension much useful for embedded
browsing appliances. this way you can write javascript in webpages and then
invoke Qt slots in your frame application by doing

window.konqueror.myfavouriteslot()

it was used for example to initiate a voice call and similiar appliance
specific actions.

I think it makes sense to keep the code compiling, but it requires those who
broke it to take a look and porting it.

--
Dirk