A regression at www.mobilmania.cz

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Wed Oct 30 12:26:00 GMT 2002

> Nope, its correct. the ad code embeds a table that is not closed. hence all
> contents afterwards is moved in front of the table. every browser does that.

Hi!
  I looked at the DOM tree produced by testkhtml and I saw all the tables
closed but with incorrect nesting. Maybe I don't know that khtml parser
automatically adds missing close tags but it doesn't know at which place to
add them exactly so this wrong nesting appears ? As soon as I have clear about
this, I'll start to bug the webmaster. But - how it's possible that it works
in both Mozilla and MSIE ???
                                          With regards, Pavel Troller