A regression at www.mobilmania.cz

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Wed Oct 30 12:36:07 GMT 2002

On Mit, 30 Okt 2002, Pavel Troller wrote:

>   I looked at the DOM tree produced by testkhtml and I saw all the tables
> closed but with incorrect nesting. Maybe I don't know that khtml parser
> automatically adds missing close tags but it doesn't know at which place to
> add them exactly so this wrong nesting appears ?

Well, as the word "tree" says there is no way to not have a closing tag.

> As soon as I have clear about
> this, I'll start to bug the webmaster. But - how it's possible that it works
> in both Mozilla and MSIE ???

the site doesn't work in konq because it triggers an (yet unknown) bug.

The testcase works in all browsers the same, and I just explained you why.
there is no need to complain to the webmaster because every browser
implements it the same way, and even konq does it for ages (at least till
pre 2.0 times).

I just tried to express that your testcase doesn't really show the problem
konq has with the site, thats all..

Sorry.

--
Dirk (received 261 mails today)