June 2002 NREP/ETMD Environmental Training Satellite Broadcast Offerings

ETMD Training Center kristyd at etmdtraining.net
Fri May 31 13:32:23 BST 2002

NREP/ETMD is offering two of our most popular training courses via Satellite Downlink during the month of June:

*****June 25-27, 2002  REM/CEA  Satellite and Web Broadcast $595 per person (NREP will waive certification fee).******

Intended Audience:

Government, Contractor or Commercial personnel including Engineers, Scientists, Lawyers and Technologists engaged in implementing environmental programs, plans, projects and management systems.

Dr. Valcar Bowman, REM, CEA, V.P. of Education and Training and member of NREP's Board of Governors has over 25 years of environmental management and auditing experience.  Dr. Bowman also serves on the Advisory Board of Environmental Protection Magazine.

NREP will waive the REM or CEA examination fee and no other workshop or study materials better prepares you for the REM or CEA examinations.

Here are some recent student comments from Dr. Bowman's REM/CEA classes:

"I really got a lot out of this course.  It motivated me to improve the way I do my job."

"Great Instructor - very knowledgeable, very personable - very worthwhile class!"

"Great workshop - learned a lot, I felt confident going into the exam!"

"Outstanding workshop!  Dr. Bowman was extremely knowledgeable in all areas.  Definitely expert in the environmental field."

"Dr. Bowman has extensive knowledge and presented the information clearly and fully to the class."

"Dr. Bowman is a very dynamic speaker - excellent presentation."

"Excellent overview of environmental laws"

******June 18-20, 2002 Applied Clean Air Act $995 per person.*******

Intended Audience:

Government, Contractor or Commercial personnel responsible for proper implementation and monitoring of compliance with the requirements of the Clean Air Act.

The course covers six core topics: sources of air pollutants and atmospheric dispersion, history of the clean air act, 1990 amendments, Federal Regulations 40 CFR 61, Subpart H, and ventilations, abatement, and monitoring systems.  Participants will utilize a PC based program to systematically evaluation each applicable source's compliance status with Subpart H.

For registration information, a complete course schedule and full course descriptions please visit our website at www.etmdtraining.net, or contact our Training and Registration Center at 865/694-9826 (phone) or 865/694-4139 (fax).  We look forward to assisting you in reaching your training goals and objectives.

If you do not wish to receive further announcements, please reply to this e-mail with Unsubscribe in the subject line.