[Patch] Webdav properties in UDSAtoms

Hamish Rodda meddie at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au
Fri May 31 16:14:40 BST 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002 00:53, Best, Jan-Pascal van wrote:
> > For now I've just append the required fields onto the
> > davRequestResponse XML provided by the app.
> > The format of the xml provided
> > shoud be that the opening <prop> tag is supplied, in case it
> > needs to define
> > any additional namespaces, but not the closing </prop> (so I
> > can append the
> > other elements we need), sound right?
>
> Sounds a bit awkward, sending incomplete XML elements like that.
> But I can't think of a better way.

Yeah, well the better way is to do it properly: parse the input we receive and
append missing items. Unfortunately this is more overhead for "niceness",
probably unnecessarily?

Well, let me know how it goes as you test it, and when it's safe to commit.

BTW this should be backported to KDE_3_0_BRANCH as a fix for bugs #42221 and
#42891, after the appropriate testing.

Cheers,

Hamish.