kdelibs/khtml

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Thu May 23 18:02:57 BST 2002

On Thursday 23 May 2002 12:41 am, Martijn Klingens wrote:
> in a CSS file still work now? On FOSDEM we more or less came to the
> conclusion that margin should be MIN( suitableDefaultValue,
> cssProvidedValue ), although I'm not sure if any code was ever written to
> achieve that. With this code CSS can supply values that do get taken into
> account, unless they are truly too small.

The problem is that khtml rendering isn't page aware, it thinks of the
document as one big entity, so if the the document spans two pages, you get a
margin at the top of the first page and a margin at the bottom of the second
page, and the bottom of the first page as well as the top of the second page
are without margin.

Cheers,
Waldo
bastian at kde.org  |   SuSE Labs KDE Developer  |  bastian at suse.com