MMB opens in new tab

Doug Hanley hanleyman at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 29 15:03:10 BST 2002

On Monday 29 July 2002 03:32 am, David Faure wrote:
> Question to Doug: why does addTab() have a bool forceAutoEmbed parameter?
> I think it should always pass true to createView, instead of that bool, so
> that embedding always happens.

Yes, I agree it should.  I guess I just sort of missed that.  I think when I
integrated forceAutoEmbed into my tab code I wasn't really sure what it was,
but now I do and I see that a new tab should behave much like a new window in
that respect.  I suggest you change it in the CVS.

> (if anyone wants to test: I'm talking about KonqViewManager::addTab, the
> createView() call on line 366 in konq_viewmgr.cc)

I'll test it too.

-- Doug Hanley