About khtml/xml/dom2_eventsimpl.cpp revision 1.22

Dirk Mueller mueller at kde.org
Sat Jul 13 22:28:12 BST 2002

On Sam, 13 Jul 2002, Koos Vriezen wrote:

> Forgive me for being dumb, but you mean version 1.22 should be reverted?
> And where to put the accept call, in
> HTMLGenericFormElementImpl::defaultEventHandler, other places too?
> HTMLAnchorElementImpl::defaultEventHandler already accepts in case of
> enter.

No, nothing should be reverted, because it works correctly the way it is. if
you want it to work better, then  then make sure that
HTMLAnchorElementImpl::defaultEventHandler
calls setDefaultEventHandled only when it actually was able to handle
the keypress and not all the time like it does now.

For example it could capture space and return, and ignore the rest.

--
Dirk (720 mails today)