[Kexi] error "does not appear to have been created using Kexi"

Anne Wainwright anotheranne at fables.co.za
Sat Oct 8 09:12:56 UTC 2011

Hello, Jaroslaw,

Thank you for your reply.

Little extra info, the 'i' buttoned window says after selecting
'Fables':

"Database project "Fables" (connection pandora at jason:5432) does not
appear to have been created using Kexi.

Do you want to import it as a new Kexi project?"

pandora is used for all client (kexi access from shop computers), is not
a superuser account.

BUT I was able to access Fables this morning as user 'postgres' the
default postgresql superuser account, noting that the data-input form I
created earlier as pandora shows as to a screen of KexiDBAutofield
entries.

The backup and restore were done from the pandora account on the jason
server. But I cannot be certain about original accounts used at
creation time way back, probably pandora but ......

pandora & postgres are the only user accounts shown.
# select * from pg_shadow;

What else can I say?

Anne