[Kexi] Kexi-Query: Not accepting date

Renaissance Yoga renyoga at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 4 11:31:42 UTC 2011

Thank you for your guideline. Two questions for you:

1. If I go into design view and change the columns from /dates/ to
/text/, will I lose all my info in the entire database. As I recall,
once I change anything in the design view of the database, then all
inputted data is removed. Or is there a way for me to change from
/dates/ to /text /without losing all other data.//

2. Once I have changed the column to /text, /will I be able to easily
switch it back to /dates/ (without losing info etc) once I upgrade /
switchover to Kexi 2.4 (from Calligra)?

Respectfully,
Satyam

--

                     RENAISSANCE YOGA ~ Journey to Renewal

                        Trained and Certified in India;
                    Licensed and Registered in North America

                            http://www.renyoga.com

                        ==>  WATCH OUR NEW YOGA VIDEOS:
                  http://www.renyoga.com/blog/category/videos/

                            http://twitter.com/renyoga

                          Email: renyoga at earthlink.net

                              Ph: 410-867-0112

                     Registered with Yoga Alliance, E-RYT 500

           Member of Southern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce (SAACC)