[Kexi] can't use kexi's help

Jaroslaw S kexipl at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 08:43:01 CET 2010

On 11 February 2010 05:40, Nopposan <lionzcub at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using Kexi on Ubuntu 8.10 with the Gnome desktop.  I'm using Kexi 1.1.3.
> When I navigate to Help --> Kexi Handbook, I receive an error message that
> reads, "Could not launch KDE help center: Could not find service
> 'khelpcenter'."  However, I have KDE fully installed; I've even tried
> launching Kexi while using KDE and I get the same error message.

Hi,
This does not look as kexi problem, as you have explained yourself.
A simple "Could not find service 'khelpcenter'" google query shows:
http://groups.google.com/group/ubuntu-au/browse_thread/thread/7b9615da96b51bb6?pli=1

You could try to google for it even more.

But if you google for "kexi handbook", you will find:

http://docs.kde.org/development/en/koffice/kexi/

This may be quick solution for you.

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & KOffice (http://www.kexi-project.org, http://www.koffice.org)