[Kexi] can't use kexi's help

Nopposan lionzcub at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 05:40:49 CET 2010

I'm using Kexi on Ubuntu 8.10 with the Gnome desktop.  I'm using Kexi 1.1.3.
When I navigate to Help --> Kexi Handbook, I receive an error message that
reads, "Could not launch KDE help center: Could not find service
'khelpcenter'."  However, I have KDE fully installed; I've even tried
launching Kexi while using KDE and I get the same error message.
Furthermore, other KDE programs can launch their help browsers.  'Trying to
use Kexi for an online course that I'm taking in database design.  This is
rather an urgent situation, so please let me know if you have any ideas
about what the problem might be.