[Kexi] n00b stuff

Kexi Dude ambrose at kexiray.com
Thu Feb 15 03:10:06 CET 2007

I have imported my access database into Kexi, and am trying to create a
simple form to show a customer record.  Here are my questions:

1. Are the design toolbars still under construction?  I can't find a
customize method.
2. Is there an easy way to add a table's field to the form. (I think I
already know the answer to that one. ; )
3. I want to have a text box with two lines of text possible, even
though usually only one will be used.  Can I get the text to wrap to the
second line if it is too long?  I don't like scrolling horizontally.  : P

Thanks!