[Kexi] error when importing database (access97) on fedora core 5

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Mon Oct 2 09:41:43 CEST 2006

LarryT said the following, On 2006-09-30 09:05:

> Hi all :)
> Thanks for the work : it becomes really nice and cool :)
>
> I have just installed the last aviable rpm for FC5 (kexi 1.0.2).
> Trying to import mdb database working on win XP, under access 97, and
> got an error message:
> "This type is not supported"

Have you got Kexi MDB plugin package installed? Look at the Downoad section of
kexi-project.org for more info. There's no listed the MDB driver however, so
find it or request from Fedora developers - packaging is obviously their task.

Other way of getting this installed is to compile from source code (see
Compiling section of kexi-project.org).