[Kexi] Kexi Help Won't Appear

Dennis F. Desmarais ddesmarais58 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 31 04:26:07 CET 2006

Dear List:

A foolish question, perhaps, however I run Ubuntu which uses the Gnome
interface.  I have installed Kexi and the khelpcenter module, but Kexi
help will not appear. Instead, I get an error box saying that the
khelpcenter service cannot be found.

How much KDE do I need to install to see Kexi help? Unless, of course,
all the help text to be seen appears in the manual on the Kexi website.

Thanks in advance, Dennis

PS I am a public defender lawyer trying to use Kexi to build a CRM to
track elements our clients' legal cases. Am I "barking up the wrong
tree?"