[Kexi] importing data

Omar Rodriguez R orodrig.contac at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:43:53 CET 2006

Hello
First of all i would like to apologize about my spelling because i'm not an
english speaker.

I'm a new linux user, trying to make an aplication capable on taking some
data stored by now in some dbase files, and in a mysql database. It's
something like a multisource aplication. Then i need to make some querys,
rebuild information, data mining, etc...    Years ago i used to do so in
microsoft access, importing and linking tables in the database to those on
dfb.
I looked aroung many others, like knoda, rekall, oO base, glom, and kexi. I
like kexi 'cause it's a lot more friendly to me, but here it comes the main
trouble i'm having.

I don't know, or i can't import tables, or link tables to the sources i
have.

Thanks for anything you could help me in, this problem is driving me closely
mad.