[Kexi] Kexi 0.8 error message: Invalid database contents when trying to access mysql database.

Leon Goldman leon244 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 3 03:22:41 CET 2006

I just installed Kexi 0,8.1 using KDE 3.5 under Mandriva 2006. I have
mysql installed. I have written a .kexis script to get to the database,
but when I run it I get the following error message:

Invalid database contents. "kexidb_major_ver" database property not found
Server result number:
0

Can someone help me understand it? What is the problem? What do I need
to do? I have no problem accessing mysql from the command line.

Thanks for your help.