[Kexi] Problems with primary key

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Thu Feb 2 23:43:24 CET 2006

Karsten Schwager said the following, On 2006-02-02 23:09:

> Hallo Jaroslaw and Martin,
>
> I tested a little bit more. Every time when I try to insert the
> data into the fields I got the error message and I have to abort
> the action. But when I closed and reopened the database I find
> the data stored in the fields twice or more. It depends how
> often I tried to insert the datas. Quit currious I think!
>
> I atached the database file with the email. I hope I got no
> complains for sending it to the mailing list but it's quit
> small.

OK, I'll take a look, as this may be a bug in so-detailed-validity-checking at
Kexi side. Next time you can even compress the file you're attaching - it's
getting much smaller (shame on MS Access ;) ).

--
regards / pozdrawiam,
  Jaroslaw Staniek / OpenOffice Polska

  Kexi Developer:      http://www.kexi-project.org | http://koffice.org/kexi
  Kexi Support:        http://www.kexi-project.org/support.html
  Kexi For MS Windows: http://kexi.pl/wiki/index.php/Kexi_for_MS_Windows
  KDE3, KDE4 Libraries For Developing MS Windows Applications:
                       http://www.kdelibs.com/wiki