[Kexi] Problems with primary key

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 23:09:03 CET 2006

Hallo Jaroslaw and Martin,

I tested a little bit more. Every time when I try to insert the
data into the fields I got the error message and I have to abort
the action. But when I closed and reopened the database I find
the data stored in the fields twice or more. It depends how
often I tried to insert the datas. Quit currious I think!

I atached the database file with the email. I hope I got no
complains for sending it to the mailing list but it's quit
small.

Thanks

Karsten

--