[Kexi] Problems with primary key

Karsten Schwager broock54 at gmx.de
Thu Feb 2 12:28:34 CET 2006

Hallo,

actual I'm testing a little bit the kexi version that's comes
with koffice 1.5 beta (kexi 1.0 beta). Compiling worked without
any trouble.

I got a problem with the primary keys! I created a new database
(stored in a single file - sqlite) and created a new table. My
fields are:

[table 1]
Index	---> primary key (I changed primary key to 'yes' in
proberties )
Text	---> text long

When I try to put in some datas in the Text-field, I got the
following error message window:

Row inserting failed.
You can correct data in this row or use "Cancel row changes"
function.

Details:
Unspecified error encountered
Message from server:
near "index": syntax error
SQL statement:
SELECT "index" FROM table1 WHERE "index"=18446744073709551615
LIMIT 1
Server result number:
1

I got no problems when I spezify my Index-field with the
following properties:

[table 2]
Subtype			Integer Number
Unsigned Number	No
Primary Key		No
Unique			Yes
Required		Yes
Autonumber		No
Indeed			No

I got the same error, when I used one of the last subversion
sources.

Karsten