[Kexi] french translation

Jarosław Staniek js at iidea.pl
Fri Dec 29 21:08:25 CET 2006

koxinga said the following, On 2006-12-29 20:54:

> I like kexi and would like to help you improving it.
>
> I am a bit weak on the programming side but I can do some translation as
> my native language is french. As you are part of the kde and koffice
> projects, I created an account on l10n.kde.org to translate the kexi docs.
>
> However, you also have a website and you propose an automated
> translation of it which is so wrong it isn't even understandable. I
> could do a better one if you want to.

Hello koxinga,
The automated translation is just for the website. Ignore it if it's so bad.
Re translations, contact the maintener of the French KDE translation team --
it's not my area (me and others "only" develop the stuff, including the docs,
in english).

> I will also try to have a look in the source code but it is a much
> bigger project than what I am used to :)

I'll tell you that it's much smaller and cleaner than the competition. You can
come to #kexi IRC channel on irc.freenode.net and discuss possible options faster.