[Kexi] french translation

koxinga koxinga at laposte.net
Fri Dec 29 20:54:00 CET 2006

Hello,

I like kexi and would like to help you improving it.

I am a bit weak on the programming side but I can do some translation as
my native language is french. As you are part of the kde and koffice
projects, I created an account on l10n.kde.org to translate the kexi docs.

However, you also have a website and you propose an automated
translation of it which is so wrong it isn't even understandable. I
could do a better one if you want to.

I will also try to have a look in the source code but it is a much
bigger project than what I am used to :)

koxinga