[Kexi] couple kexi questions

Corey Saltiel csaltiel at azxws.com
Tue Oct 25 18:43:40 CEST 2005

Hello!

I'm brand new to kexi, I've scouted around and read a bit - but I still have a
few questions.

#1 - I know that kexi is aimed more toward access/filemaker sort of
functionality, but I was wondering whether it could be used for general
interactions with a pre-existing database; say, for instance, something I
could more or less use in place of knoda?

#2 - I saw that you guys have some initial native windows support. While I
myself am largely a linux user, I'm about to embark on a project where it
would be extremely useful to have kexi on windows - exactly how useable is
kexi on windows right now, and is there any vague estimation as to when it
might be fairly stable and usefull on windows?

Many thanks!