D29230: Improve KexiRecordNavigator’s scroll wheel sensitivity

jordi fita i mas noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Sat May 16 21:05:19 BST 2020

jfita added inline comments.

INLINE COMMENTS

> staniek wrote in kexirecordnavigator.cpp:359
> It would be nice to have this algorithm explained briefly here as well as the 120 constant (it can be named too).

Quite frankly, i do not know what this 120 means. As i tried to imply in the summary, i copied this code from QAbstractSlider, the base for Qt scrollbars, so that it would work and feel like a QScrollArea.

The most relevant change in Qt’s repository related to this value <https://code.qt.io/cgit/qt/qt.git/commit/?id=0fd6390800969d174dba819c54c4183a99e8f83c>, from the days of Qt 4, does not provide any insight to me as to where this value comes from.

Would a comment saying “code copied from QAbstractSlider” or the like be sufficient?

REPOSITORY
  R71 Kexi

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D29230