KDevelop continuous activity?

René J. V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 10:19:57 BST 2020

Sven Brauch wrote:

> useful instead of occupying 2-3 people on the mailing list chasing 19 cpu
> cycles somewhere when the application idles for a day.

Let me point out to you that this is NOT the devel mailing list, that members
decide themselves if they occupy themselves with anything being discussed (my
initial question was if anyone else was seeing what I was seeing, so not
expecting anything but reactions from those who do) AND that I'm among the very
few users here who actually try to help others when they come looking for
assistance.

And yes, if I feel like chasing a performance problem that may seem irrelevant
to ye others with your latest-and-greatest hardware I will do so because I know
from experience that these seemingly insignificant wastes do add up and have a
habit of becoming significant when you least want them to, certainly on the kind
of hardware I use and which you'll find in more real-life situations than you
might think. And if I feel like I want to know whether or not I'm imagining
things I will ask here, on the mailing list for/of KDevelop *users* (again, note
I'm not using the devel mailing list for that kind of thing).

I don't touch anything religious but if you want to have a happy easter, why
not, have at it O:-)

R.